Directing order fulfillment, including logistics planning, equipment restocking, and managing our shipping processes.
Developing and documenting standard operating procedures for improved quality control and fulfillment efficiencies.
Hiring and training fulfillment operations managers and assistants
Assisting to ensure excellent and responsive customer support
Excellent communication skills and strong motivation
2 years of experience in an operations or logistics role
Excellent organization skills, adept at prioritizing, and detail-oriented
Resourcefulness and comfort working in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Experience in an online to offline business is a plus
An interest in VR and immersive content is a plus
We are seeking world-class talent to join us in taking on the challenge to better captivate and engage the world with virtual reality content.
You'll be a good fit to work with us if:
- You are a team player, but also a critical thinker.
- You love technology and its ability to change the world.
- You like to push your limits, and learn new things.
- You care deeply about quality and sweating the details.
- You are seeking a role that will help you grow on both a personal and professional level.
To apply, fill out this survey: www.welens.com/p/job-application
You can also send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
. No recruiters or agencies, please.
We have offices in Palo Alto and San Francisco. Remote work is an option for some roles.
We're offering competitive salary and equity for senior-level hires.