We are seeking engineers with computer science experience and an interest in developing state-of-the-art VR applications.
Develop VR applications using the latest technologies
Integrate with RESTful APIs and remote services.
Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, and highly readable code)
2D and 3D programming experience
Interest in and ideally experience with virtual reality and/or augmented reality application development
Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design best practices
Strong familiarity with continuous integration, and version control (Git).
Passion about technology and a willingness to learn new things.
We are seeking world-class talent to join us in taking on the challenge to better captivate and engage the world with virtual reality content.
You'll be a good fit to work with us if:
- You are a team player, but also a critical thinker.
- You love technology and its ability to change the world.
- You like to push your limits, and learn new things.
- You care deeply about quality and sweating the details.
- You are seeking a role that will help you grow on both a personal and professional level.
To apply, fill out this survey: www.welens.com/p/job-application
You can also send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. No recruiters or agencies, please.
We have offices in Palo Alto and San Francisco. Remote work is an option for some roles.
We're offering competitive salary and equity for senior-level hires.